A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Carron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carron graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Carron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annette T. Carron practice?
Dr. Annette Carron practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Farmington Hospitalists, Farmington Internists, and Farmington Geriatric Doctors.