A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Carron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Carron graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Carron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Theresa Carron DO is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annette T. Carron practice?
- Dr. Annette Carron has 7 office locations.
Dr. Annette Carron practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Farmington Hospitalists, Farmington Internists, and Farmington Geriatric Doctors.