A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Chang, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette M Chang MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Chang practice?
- Dr. Annette Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annette Chang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.