A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Chang, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette M Chang MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Chang practice?
- Dr. Annette Chang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Annette Chang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.