Dr. Annette Da Silva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annette Da Silva?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

VERY CARING PERSON AND DOCTOR - EXCELLENT TREATMENT

Posted on June 26th, 2012

SHE HAS KEPT ME WORKING AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. SPENDS ALOT MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN OTHER DOCTORS I'VE BEEN TO AND YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL HER. SHE IS THE BEST. I CAN ALWAYS GET HER ON THE PHONE.

Pain Gone after suffering for 3 years!

Posted on May 6th, 2012

After 3 yrs of going to a chiro and other docs trying to mask my back pain, I was referred by my son to see this doctor that he could not stop talking about. Dr. DaSilva was direct in assessing my pain and immediately had a treatment plan to get me functional again. The best part was that she was able to convince me my pain can be treated WITHOUT surgery. Dr. DaSilva treated me with regular medical treatments as well as acupuncture of which I was very skeptical about. Unbelievable, I have been pain free and the treatment took only 8 visits.Dr. DaSilva and her staff made me feel like I was fully in control of my health so I can be educated going forward. I would send ALL family and friends to her practice who are in need of pain treatment and management. Wish all doctors could be that effective and provide the support and nurturing relationship that is needed to help their patients in maintaining their health.

healthcare the way it should be

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I have had my share of doctors in treating my pain. Those that are knowledgable, effective, compassionate, and sincerely do what they do because they care and love it. Dr. Da Silva is all of these and more. I rarely or never wait long to be seen, she spends the appropriate time necessary to assess and diagnose my pain, and has one of the best bedside manners I've ever experienced. I credit Dr. Da Silva with allowing me to be functional again and I actually have been able to stop taking a bunch of pills that prior doctors gave me. She IS effective. I have and will continue to refer family, friends, and strangers to Dr. Da Silva to help them with any pain they may have.

My experience has been a positive one. She trully resolved my back problem. She needs to improve her office staff by automating visits and co-pays so client keep track.

Posted on November 17th, 2009

Excellent, caring, compassionate doctor. She is a Gem!

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

She is very knowledgeable, was able to easy diagnosis my problem and also took my pain away. It is gone! As far as cost, she accepted my plan and filed my claims. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my friends and family.

Posted on October 28th, 2016