A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Desantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Desantis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desantis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Desantis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desantis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annette G. Desantis practice?
Dr. Annette Desantis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.