A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Desantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desantis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Desantis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Desantis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desantis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Desantis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette G Desantis MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Annette G. Desantis practice?
- Dr. Annette Desantis has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Desantis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.