A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Desantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Desantis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desantis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Desantis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Gayle Desantis MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Annette G. Desantis practice?
- Dr. Annette Desantis has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Desantis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.