A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Enderlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enderlin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Enderlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Enderlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enderlin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Enderlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Mary Enderlin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Enderlin practice?
- Dr. Annette Enderlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Enderlin practices Ophthalmology near Benton, AR.
See Benton Ophthalmologists.