A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Enderlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Enderlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enderlin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Enderlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enderlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Enderlin practice?
Dr. Annette Enderlin practices Ophthalmology near Benton, AR.
See Benton Ophthalmologists.