Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annette Faller
Dr. Annette Faller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI, with another office in La Crosse, WI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Faller is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, St Mary's Hospital Medical Center and Ministry St Mary's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Annette Faller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Annette Faller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Myung Hahn
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0 mi46
Dr. Bashir Sheikh
La Crosse, WI 0 mi40
Dr. Raymund Razonable
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0 mi20