A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Gadegbeku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Gadegbeku is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Gadegbeku, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadegbeku graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gadegbeku has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Bridgette Gadegbeku MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annette B. Gadegbeku practice?
- Dr. Annette Gadegbeku has 5 office locations.
Dr. Annette Gadegbeku practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.