A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Genova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Genova, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Genova graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Genova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Marie Genova MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Genova practice?
- Dr. Annette Genova has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Genova practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Physiatrists.