A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Genova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genova
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Genova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Genova, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Genova graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Genova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Marie Genova MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Genova practice?
- Dr. Annette Genova has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Genova practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Physiatrists.