A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Lacasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Lacasse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacasse graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lacasse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette C Lacasse DO is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Annette C. Lacasse practice?
- Dr. Annette Lacasse has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Lacasse practices Dermatology near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Dermatologists.