Dr. Annette Lacasse DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Commerce Township, MI

November 19th, 2010
go elsewhere
My husband went for many, many appointments for a lesion on his lip. Dr. LaCasse first said it was a wart, then nothing, then, as it was growing rapidly, a scab. It was squamous cell skin cancer. Something not to be ignored. When I went in for a body scan, I was not even asked to undress, and had to show her my areas of concern vs. her doing what I went in for. I used to love this doctor, but as the years go on, she is less and less attentive, and very obviously missed something huge on my husband's lip!

July 8th, 2010
I've gone to Dr LaCasse for years, recommended her to my mother, taken my kids there and recommended her to all my friends. She is professional, her office staff is always helpful. Her office is pleasant, not extravagant but clean and sufficient. The examining rooms are well equipped and comfortable. i would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

March 24th, 2010
Waited for over an hour for this Dr. No apology for being late. Office was dumpy. Was not helpful with what I went in for. I asked questions and was given "I'm not sure" answers. Hardly asked me any questions. Waste of my time and money! Will NOT go back or recommend!

August 2nd, 2009
Excellent Physician
I see Dr LaCasse for 6 month skin cancer screenings. She is always very thorough, and very patient with answering questions and giving complete information. I trust her.