A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Gottlieb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Julia Gottlieb MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Annette J. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Annette Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Gottlieb practices Dermatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Dermatologists.