A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Greenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Greenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Greenstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenstein graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenstein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Sharon Greenstein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Annette S. Greenstein practice?
- Dr. Annette Greenstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Annette Greenstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.