Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

She is the amazing! show details She is the amazing!
by Blessed mommy of two:):) on Jul 19th, 2013

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Greenstein!!!! She is the most kind hearted doctor I have ever met. She always made me feel so comfortable; she would never rush me and would always reassure me that my baby was ok. Being pregnant for the first time, I was so paranoid about the silliest things, but she never made me feel uncomfortable and would always return my call right away, even after office hours, to answer one of my crazy questions. She was going out of town the day after I gave birth in the evening, but made sure to stop by the following morning before going out of town to see how I was doing. My family moved to a different state when I was pregnant with my second, I was miserable without Doctor Greenstein! I called her and asked for advice the whole time, even after changing doctors three times and being somewhat happy. Not once did she turn me away, NOT ONCE, she even called me on a weekend. She was not getting paid in any way from me or my insurance, she was just being a doctor who cares about a patient, who is no longer even hers! Come on, how many doctors would even care to call you back without getting anything out of it!? If only we had more doctors like her in this world...thank you Dr. Greenstein for being you!!

Horrible Service show details Horrible Service
Jan 21st, 2013

Doctor cancelled my appointment the day before when I had told them 3 weeks ago upon scheduling that I needed an appointment for a new birth control prescription (a time sensitive issue). The receptionist was rude and told me "You know we only do appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays." I am a new patient and told her I did not know that. She said "YES, YOU DO! I tell all patients that!" When I told her I was not told, she continued to argue that she had told me. Regardless of whether she had or not, that is extremely poor customer service. When I asked why the appointment had to be cancelled she stated that "The nurse practitioner quit on us, there is nothing we can do. We're trying to hire someone." I understand, but staffing issues are not my problem as a patient. I became frustrated and the receptionist told me she would "Talk with the doctor to see if she could come in for you tomorrow." You're telling me you're cancelling my appointment and it's the doctor's day off? Professional.

I was delivered by Dr. Greenstein at Beaumont Royal Oak show details I was delivered by Dr. Greenstein at Beaumont Royal Oak
Mar 15th, 2010

I became Dr. Greenstein's patient at 37 weeks pregnant. I needed an OB who was willing to take me as a 3rd trimester pregnancy due to a temporary emergency relocation for the remainder of my pregnancy. Dr. Greenstein, her nurse and her office manager Debbie were all very nice and treated me with professionalism. The delivery was not ideal(no fault of Dr. Greenstein)and c-section was necessary. She calmed my fears and the operation went flawlessly. I recovered well and was released to return to my home state where I had my six week postpartum check up and my doctor commented on what a great job she did on the incision. I was very happy with my experence, and would recommend her to my friends in the area. She was very compassionate, returned my calls personally after hours, and thoroughly explained all visits, tests, and procedures. She was very non-judgmental and treated me with the utmost respect.