A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Griffith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Griffith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Yacovone Griffith MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Annette Y. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Annette Griffith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Annette Griffith practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and North Wales, PA.
See Abington Internists, Abington Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Abington Radiologists.