A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Janus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Janus, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Janus graduated from Faculty I - Poznan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Janus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Janus MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Annette Janus practice?
- Dr. Annette Janus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annette Janus practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.