A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Kawecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Kawecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kawecki
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kawecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Kawecki, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawecki graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kawecki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
- Lahey Clinic Hospital-North Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Renee Kawecki MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annette R. Kawecki practice?
- Dr. Annette Kawecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Kawecki practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Psychiatrists.