A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Kyzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Kyzer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Kyzer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyzer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kyzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette E.A. Kyzer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Annette E. Kyzer practice?
- Dr. Annette Kyzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annette Kyzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.