Obstetrician & Gynecologist

300 20th Ave N
Ste 302
Nashville, TN 37203
615-340-4655
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Best doctor in Nashville!  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

I would and have highly recommended Dr. Kyzer to everyone seeking a compassionate and intelligent physician. You can completely trust her and know that you are in the best hands!

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
by hem619 at Citysearch on Dec 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kyzer is INCREDIBLE! Her entire practice is great but there isn`t a patient out there that isn`t crazy about Dr. Kyzer. I had a very emotionally difficult pregnancy and she was like having a close personal friend holding my hand through the entire experience. It`s amazing how she can remember the \"details\" of her patient`s lives when you know she has SO many people she sees.

|  Best gynocologist!!  |  show details
by andrea615 on Apr 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been going to Dr. Kyzer for years now and I absolutely love her! She is always attentive and caring and I have never felt rushed through the appointment. In addtion, she is a very good listener and is open to answer any questions concering your health. Overall, the best of the best!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Dr. Kyzer- Best OB- Caring, Compassionate and just the best!  |  show details
by Momtobe519 on Mar 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I switched from another very large practice to Dr Kyzers office on a hunch. Had it not been for her attentiveness, I probably would have lost my baby. Her office watched me for changes and caught them in time for her to partner me with a high risk ob...together, they worked as a team to help me through my pregnancy. Had I stayed with the larger group of drs, I would not have even had my first ultrasound until it was too late! Dr Kyzer was great right from the get go and even in one appt when I was about in tears over the thought of what might happen told me she would not let anything bad happen. I`ll be 28 weeks next week, and while the end is not yet here, being under her care has been the best decision I`ve ever made. Her nurses know me and check on me everytime I`m in there even if they weren`t in my appointment, the whole office has been great. I would highly recommend this group. Beware of the other large OB group in Nashville, they have some "good ol boys" who don`t much care to hear a womans opinion!

|  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
by taco111 on Apr 26th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kyzer is a wonderful doctor. She is so intelligent and loves helping women. She`s very funny and friendly. The office staff are very nice also. I`ve heard several other patients compliment the staff on how friendly and smiling they always are. This office is highly recommended by me. The other doctors are great, too, I hear, but if you`re having a complicated GYN problem, I believe Dr. Kyzer is the one you need to go to. She`ll get to the bottom of your situation and help resolve it. Other than GYN she also does OB. There`s a board next to her office full of pictures of her patients` babies. Dr. Kyzer really cares. I know you`ll think the same when you go see her.

|  In good hands  |  show details
by nosourgrapes on Apr 24th, 2006 on citysearch.com

My experience with Dr. Kyzer was exactly the opposite of another review. I have seen this doctor three times and in one exam where there were complications, she was concerned for my well being and appropriately understanding and compassionate. I highly recommend her as a quality specialist.