Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Amazing, caring, compassionate show details Amazing, caring, compassionate
by Sarah Lee Wagman on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Kyzer truly cares about you!! Hands down the best!! Absolutely love her!

A doctor who becomes your friend... show details A doctor who becomes your friend...
Jan 30th, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor with a huge heart. She took genuine care of my mental health as well as my pregnancy. I called her answering service one early morning while 35 weeks pregnant very emotional with a marital problem. She called me back almost immediately. Most doctors would have waited until business hours and had a nurse handle it. I will always love her for that. She also knows all of the resources available for whatever your financial needs or emotional needs may be. My all time favorite OB and I've had six different ones for my six children! You will never regret being her patient.

Best doctor in Nashville! show details Best doctor in Nashville!
Aug 31st, 2012

I would and have highly recommended Dr. Kyzer to everyone seeking a compassionate and intelligent physician. You can completely trust her and know that you are in the best hands!

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by hem619 at Citysearch on Dec 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kyzer is INCREDIBLE! Her entire practice is great but there isn`t a patient out there that isn`t crazy about Dr. Kyzer. I had a very emotionally difficult pregnancy and she was like having a close personal friend holding my hand through the entire experience. It`s amazing how she can remember the \"details\" of her patient`s lives when you know she has SO many people she sees.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Best gynocologist!! show details Best gynocologist!!
by andrea615 on Apr 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been going to Dr. Kyzer for years now and I absolutely love her! She is always attentive and caring and I have never felt rushed through the appointment. In addtion, she is a very good listener and is open to answer any questions concering your health. Overall, the best of the best!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Dr. Kyzer- Best OB- Caring, Compassionate and just the best! show details Dr. Kyzer- Best OB- Caring, Compassionate and just the best!
by Momtobe519 on Mar 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I switched from another very large practice to Dr Kyzers office on a hunch. Had it not been for her attentiveness, I probably would have lost my baby. Her office watched me for changes and caught them in time for her to partner me with a high risk ob...together, they worked as a team to help me through my pregnancy. Had I stayed with the larger group of drs, I would not have even had my first ultrasound until it was too late! Dr Kyzer was great right from the get go and even in one appt when I was about in tears over the thought of what might happen told me she would not let anything bad happen. I`ll be 28 weeks next week, and while the end is not yet here, being under her care has been the best decision I`ve ever made. Her nurses know me and check on me everytime I`m in there even if they weren`t in my appointment, the whole office has been great. I would highly recommend this group. Beware of the other large OB group in Nashville, they have some "good ol boys" who don`t much care to hear a womans opinion!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Highly Recommended! show details Highly Recommended!
by taco111 on Apr 26th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kyzer is a wonderful doctor. She is so intelligent and loves helping women. She`s very funny and friendly. The office staff are very nice also. I`ve heard several other patients compliment the staff on how friendly and smiling they always are. This office is highly recommended by me. The other doctors are great, too, I hear, but if you`re having a complicated GYN problem, I believe Dr. Kyzer is the one you need to go to. She`ll get to the bottom of your situation and help resolve it. Other than GYN she also does OB. There`s a board next to her office full of pictures of her patients` babies. Dr. Kyzer really cares. I know you`ll think the same when you go see her.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
In good hands show details In good hands
by nosourgrapes on Apr 24th, 2006 on citysearch.com

My experience with Dr. Kyzer was exactly the opposite of another review. I have seen this doctor three times and in one exam where there were complications, she was concerned for my well being and appropriately understanding and compassionate. I highly recommend her as a quality specialist.