A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Laubscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Laubscher, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Laubscher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Laubscher graduated from University Of Stellenbosch, Tygerberg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laubscher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette M Laubscher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Laubscher practice?
- Dr. Annette Laubscher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annette Laubscher practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.