A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Lee, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage Recurrent
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome PCOS
- abnormal periods
- hormonal disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Annette Lee practice?
- Dr. Annette Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Chalfont, PA.
See Chalfont Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chalfont Endocrinologists.