A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Lopez Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Lopez Martinez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez Martinez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Lopez Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital de Ninos San Jorge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Y Lopez Martinez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Annette Y. Lopez Martinez practice?
- Dr. Annette Lopez Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Lopez Martinez practices Pediatrics near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.