Dr. Annette Mayes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 12th, 2014
Worst doctor ever! Long wait times, she's always late, and rude staff member. If you want a healthy baby please go elsewhere.

January 22nd, 2014
Horrible Doctor and Practice!
This doctor and her staff are not only completely incompetent, but the entire practice is nothing but a joke from top to bottom. During our very first visit to her office, after over an hour and a half wait, in walks an older woman with a white Dr coat on, with the writing "Dr Mayes Office" on it. She never formally introduced herself so we assumed this was the Dr. After a few visits of seeing this "doctor" we then find out that this is NOT a doctor, she is the nurse practitioner. After refusing to pay, then all of a sudden Dr Mayes is nice enough to grace us with her presence. I asked her why I am paying 300 a visit (no insurance) for my girlfriend who is pregnant, to see a "nurse". She of course had nothing but a run around story. She refused to refund us any of our money, and out of all the appts there, we only saw her when we refused to pay. This doctor is a joke and so is her entire staff which is consists of mostly idiots. After seeing another doctor, the other doctor immediately found out my girlfriend is diabetic and is a high risk pregnancy. Dr Mayes missed everything, didnt bother to send us for any testing, she did nothing for us! Maybe if she bothered to show up at one of the appts, instead of sending in her "nurse" to handle her work, this would of been found out months ago. How these people are even employed is beyond anything I can imagine. And how this doctor is even allowed to practice medicane in any state, is beyond me. Do yourself a favor and PLEASE do not go see this fraud!! You will definitely regret it later.

August 16th, 2013
I only saw Dr. Mayes on my first visit with my pregnancy. She didn't even deliver my baby, her I believe mid-wife did. The only reason I continued there was the wonderful nurse practitioner I saw. She was absolutley amazing. I always went first thing in the morning, so the wait was never very long. But I wish I had more of an experience with Dr. Mayes instead of her other staff.

February 6th, 2013
Horrible!!!
Horrible experience, every visit was a waiting period of 30 to 50 minutes to get you in a room. You are lucky if you see her on the visits, every visit is only 3 to 5 minutes. I had my baby by c-section and after the surgery I never saw her again until the next week after my surgery in the hospital she never went to check on my some other Dr. was there. They should investigate her because some visits I never saw her but they charge my insurance and the c-sections she scheduled to many because is more money insurance have to paid. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE....

August 12th, 2011
Long wait to see a subpar doctor
Most times you won't even see the doctor you just see the other staff. The reception people are HORRIBLE!! Possibly the worst doctor I've ever seen is Annette Mayes. I would know for sure if she ever made it to any of my appointments. out of 20 appointments I've seen her 3 times. She barely made it to the delivery of my child.

August 11th, 2011
Go anywhere else
Awful staff, wait time over an hour each time, your a dollar sign to her. She over books, under staffs, doesn't keep the rooms or the waiting area clean. The reception staff loudly talk about patients and their personal lives. If you want to feel like you're at a free clinic in the ghetto come to Annette Mayes practices.

April 21st, 2011
Bad
I thought that Dr. Mayes was a good physician initally because she has a good bedside manner. I now see it from a different light....that she has too many patients, doesn't pay close attention to each patient as she should as a doctor & for that reason my child is paying a life long price. I hope that she sleeps good in her multi-million dollar home. I can't sleep at night as I worry worry & worry about my childs problems. Please don't see her.

April 19th, 2011
Office staff needs revamping
She is the only gynecologist that I have has thus far that was very patient and listen intently to my concerns..She is very thorough and doesn't give you the impression that she is rushed although she have a million and one awaiting patients with screaming babies. Her office staff is horrible!...they often return late from lunch breaks..it has been times where I have called during a time when the office reopens and it was well over an hr and 30 mins during the time they were suppose to be back..Even the answering service seemed to get annoyed at what time that got back from lunch!..I have been calling for 3 wks now trying to get answers about my lab results..you don't talk to a person, it goes straight to an automated voice mail..most times the mailbox is full, most times they don't get back to you at all!..the lobby needs a makeover the furniture have visible stains from god knows what and water bottles and other debri is often left in the lobby..She is an overall great Doctor, I'm so glad I found her, but she really does need to do a complete overhaul on her office staff...the wait time is unexcusable!..they often wait to inform you of this after they take your payment