Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annette Mcnallan
Dr. Annette Mcnallan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, WI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mcnallan is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, Hudson Hospital & Clinics and St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Mcnallan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Annette Mcnallan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Annette Mcnallan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, WI.
Dr. Kevin Helmen
Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Hudson, WI 0 mi32
Dr. Teresa Biros
Hudson, WI 0 mi29
Dr. Lincoln Likness
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Hudson, WI 0 mi10