Dr. Annette Moore Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Annette Moore?

Recommendation of Doctor Moore

Posted on June 22nd, 2014

Doctor Moore is highly thought of by her peers and by me as a three time cancer survivor. Oncology is one of the most difficult medical professions due to the difficulty of treating so many different cancers Doctor Moore takes her responsibility of staying aware of what is the latest and best treatment and approach seriously and is willing to work with me to keep my cancers controlled with the least amount of side affects. She listens to me and shows real concern for my mental as well as me physical well being. She is to the point, and has away of not taking away your hope and as she says to be a cheer leader to allow you to move on and get the best of what your life has in store for you. Her faith in God is firm and when God inter vines ,she gives him the credit and the glory. She is a rare jewel in the medical profession and I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017