A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Okpeki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Okpeki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Okpeki, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okpeki graduated from University Of Benin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Okpeki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Otaroghene Okpeki BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Annette O. Okpeki practice?
- Dr. Annette Okpeki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Annette Okpeki practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX and Kilgore, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.