A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Parlade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Parlade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Parlade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Marie Parlade MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Parlade practice?
- Dr. Annette Parlade has 1 office location.
- Dr. Annette Parlade practices Pediatrics near South Miami, FL.