A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Pozos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Pozos is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pozos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pozos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Pozos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozos graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pozos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Larraine Pozos MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annette L. Pozos practice?
- Dr. Annette Pozos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annette Pozos practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.