A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Pozos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Pozos is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Pozos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozos graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pozos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Larraine Pozos MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annette L. Pozos practice?
- Dr. Annette Pozos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annette Pozos practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.