A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Reboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Reboli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reboli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Reboli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Columbia Reboli MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Annette C. Reboli practice?
- Dr. Annette Reboli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annette Reboli practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.