A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Reboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Reboli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reboli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Reboli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reboli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans