A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Scheetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheetz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Scheetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Scheetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheetz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Scheetz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Agnes Scheetz MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annette A. Scheetz practice?
- Dr. Annette Scheetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Scheetz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.