A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Sessions is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Sessions, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Sessions has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette E Sessions MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Annette E. Sessions practice?
- Dr. Annette Sessions has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annette Sessions practices Urology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Urologists.