A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Sessions is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Sessions, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Sessions has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sessions accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annette E. Sessions practice?
Dr. Annette Sessions practices Urology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Urologists.