Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annette Sessions
Dr. Annette Sessions, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Sessions is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital, St Mary's Hospital and Rochester General Hospital. Dr. Sessions has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Annette Sessions has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...