A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Sessions, MD is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology Calculus and Pancreatic and hepatobiliary surgery, laparoscopic surgery, including laparoscopic surgery of the stomach, small intestine, colon, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, adrenal glands, and laparoscopic hernia repair..
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sessions has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sessions accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance