A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Sims, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Sims, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sims has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Chang Sims MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Annette C. Sims practice?
- Dr. Annette Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Sims practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.