A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Sims, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Sims, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sims has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Chang Sims MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Annette C. Sims practice?
- Dr. Annette Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Sims practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.