Dr. Annette Troy MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017
Absolutely awful.... I just am grateful I had nothing seriously wrong that needed attention while seeing her. She made inappropriate comments to me. Had to be reminded of my medical history, rather than reviewing my chart. Told me she didn't want to do a routine preventive test because it was unnecessary. Complained of my being 5 minutes late to an appointment whereas my daughter who had an appointment the previous week had to wait an hour to be seen after her scheduled appointment. She always looks unorganized and disheveled. Do yourself a favor - there's lots of good PCPs in the area - find one that is more professional and qualified!

July 1st, 2012
A doctor who actually cares!
I left a practice after 6 years of mediocre care at best. I was referred to Dr. Troy by my ob/gyn and I am so glad! After voicing my concerns she did a thorough exam and ran a comprehensive series of tests. A follow-up appt. consisted of a very long and complete explanation of all tests and suggestions of how to improve certain results. Wonderful!

May 16th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Troy for several years. When she left her previous practice, I had bad experiences with the previous practice as well as another doctor. When I saw her name on the approved list, I jumped on changing my primary care physician to her. She never makes me feel like she is in a rush, taking time to discuss everything going on (I have several specialist doctors). I have recommended her to others. Wait time is minimal even when I've had a work-in appointment. Can't think of anything negative about her or her staff.

April 18th, 2011
Office staff is very cold and impersonal. In my case it has taken them over 2 weeks to follow up with an authorization and referral. Front desk staff is extremely rude. Doctor does not spend hardly enough time with patient.

March 15th, 2010
A very professional practice
I've had great experiences with Dr Troy. She is very thourough and will ensure she investigates all aspects of testing results; she spends a lot of time helping you understand what is going on.

February 15th, 2010
office staff terrible
My 86 year old mother needed her med renewed -- taken same for 57 years. gave blood test, mother taking 30 mg, told her would call in script for 15 mg. Mother needed 45 mg. The office did NOT call in prescription. when mother called and asked about not calling in and needed at least a script for 30 mg, was told would be "15 mg and if did not like it find another doctor" by the receptionist -- quite nasty on phone. If mother taking 30 mg and blood test says needs 15 mg. . . Mother knows when to increase and decrease meds (thyroid) by way body feels. Mother is an aero. engineer and still very active, with all her mental ability. She went to another dr to get meds and 2 days later received a letter from Dr Troy telling mother that she was no longer a patient. Rather nasty at that. Just because someone is old does not mean that they are stupid and can not make their own medical choices.

February 15th, 2010
Treated Senior Citizen as dirt
Staff is obnixous, nasty to patients on telephone. Told 87 year old mother if she did not like it she could just find another doctor (they had not cal ...

October 29th, 2009
Takes about a month to get a new patient appointment but well worth the wait. Follow up was the best of any professional medical office that I ever experienced Dr. Troy also schedules more time per visit with her patient than any other area doctor.

September 28th, 2009
Horrible
She's very unfriendly and unprofessional.Her office is awful. Plain white walls with no decorations, and the exam rooms look dirty.

January 24th, 2017