A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette McDaniel Turner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Annette M. Turner practice?
- Dr. Annette Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Annette Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.