A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Der Hoeven graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Van Der Hoeven has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Der Hoeven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annette W. Van Der Hoeven practice?
Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven practices Internal Medicine near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Internists.