A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Der Hoeven graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Der Hoeven has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Whitney Van Der Hoeven MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annette W. Van Der Hoeven practice?
- Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annette Van Der Hoeven practices Internal Medicine near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Internists.