A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Vazquez-Aran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Vazquez-Aran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Vazquez-Aran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez-Aran graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Vazquez-Aran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Vazquez-Aran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Annette Vazquez-Aran practice?
- Dr. Annette Vazquez-Aran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Annette Vazquez-Aran practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and New York, NY.
See Allentown Pediatricians.