Dr. Annette Wagner MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Arlington Heights, IL

September 7th, 2016
DR. WAGNER WAS A GODSEND FOR OUR DAUGHTER
My daughter had a hemangioma on her nose which our Pediatrician said would "go away by the time she was 12" and said not to worry. Thankfully I went with my gut and contacted Dr. Wagner, who saw her (3 months old) immediately and started an aggressive treatment immediately because of its location. She was a godsend. My daughter is now 19 years old and her hemangioma is barely noticeable. Had I gone with the words of my pediatrician, my daughter would now have a severely disfigured nose, possible medical issues had it grown over her nostrils and lifelong emotional and confidence issues due to her disfigured appearance. DR. WAGNER IS THE BEST

July 24th, 2015
I thought she was kind, down to earth and could read my daughters reactions to her situation . Very knowledgable and professional .

September 15th, 2011
outstanding
Dr Wagner is an outstanding doctor. She is very professional and took great care of our son.

December 30th, 2010
Dr Wagner is the absolute best, I couldn't have asked for better, she is an angel sent from the heavens. My daughter was born with a port wine stain, Dr Wagner and her staff have been taken wonderful care of my daughter who is now 3.

November 10th, 2010
Dr. Wagner has truly been an amazing partner in my daughter's medical care. I don't know where we would be today without her skill and expertise!

September 13th, 2010
phenominal and calming
Dr. Wagner was wonderful with my son. He has gone through several surgeries in his short 3 years, and Dr. Wagner informed us most of what to expect, and called us back personally when we called with questions. There truely is no stupid question in her world.

July 6th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Wagner was the first well informed Dr. we saw regarding our Child's Port-Wine Stain.She has been a wonderfull doctor for our family, especially with answering the numerous questions that come with a large Port Wine Stain case.We had excellent results (clearing) for the areas that traditionally respond the best to laser treatments. Portions of the face and hands (the furthest extremities with the birthmark) had the least clearing as seems to be the case for most patients based on what we have read and heard from several other doctors.

April 7th, 2010
This doctor is very moody. Doesn't seem to know what she is doing. Misdiagnosed my child.

January 13th, 2010
Dr. Wagner is very unprofessional. Did not help my child and had us keep coming back even though no improvement was made. we feel she is not qualified and does not know what she is doing. WAGNER WAS A WASTE OF OUR TIME!!!!