A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluchinotta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Pluchinotta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pluchinotta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annibale A. Pluchinotta practice?
Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons, Valley Stream Orthopedic Surgeons, and Valley Stream Pediatricians.