A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pluchinotta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pluchinotta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluchinotta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Pluchinotta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annibale A Pluchinotta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Annibale A. Pluchinotta practice?
- Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Surgeons.