A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluchinotta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Pluchinotta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annibale Antonio Pluchinotta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Annibale A. Pluchinotta practice?
- Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Annibale Pluchinotta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Hempstead Surgeons.