A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annica Waalkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annica Waalkes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waalkes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Waalkes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annica Euvrard Waalkes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Annica E. Waalkes practice?
- Dr. Annica Waalkes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annica Waalkes practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Zeeland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians and Grand Rapids Hospitalists.