A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annica Waalkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waalkes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Waalkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annica Waalkes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waalkes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Waalkes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annica E Waalkes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Annica E. Waalkes practice?
- Dr. Annica Waalkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Annica Waalkes practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Zeeland, MI.
See Zeeland Family Physicians and Zeeland Hospitalists.