A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annick Van den Abbeele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van den Abbeele
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van den Abbeele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annick Van den Abbeele, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Van den Abbeele graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Van den Abbeele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annick Diane Van den Abbeele MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annick D. Van den Abbeele practice?
- Dr. Annick Van den Abbeele has 1 office location.
Dr. Annick Van den Abbeele practices Nuclear Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.