A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annick Van den Abbeele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annick Van den Abbeele, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Van den Abbeele graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Van den Abbeele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annick D Van den Abbeele MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annick D. Van den Abbeele practice?
- Dr. Annick Van den Abbeele has 5 office locations.
Dr. Annick Van den Abbeele practices Nuclear Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.