A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annicol Marrocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annicol Marrocco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annicol Marrocco, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrocco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Marrocco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annicol Dorothee Marrocco MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annicol D. Marrocco practice?
- Dr. Annicol Marrocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Annicol Marrocco practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Emergency Physicians.