A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrey-Mensah graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Arrey-Mensah has 26 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arrey-Mensah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans