A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrey-Mensah graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arrey-Mensah has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Agbor Arrey-Mensah MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Annie A. Arrey-Mensah practice?
- Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Allergists and Southfield Pediatricians.