A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arrey-Mensah
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Arrey-Mensah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrey-Mensah graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Arrey-Mensah has 26 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Agbor Arrey-Mensah MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Annie A. Arrey-Mensah practice?
- Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah has 1 office location.
Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Allergists and Southfield Pediatricians.