Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah?

doesn't pay their bills

Posted on June 6th, 2017

may be a good doctor. but is not good at business practices.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

The best experience ever.I did not know there were still doctors who are so humble, polite, courteous and yet very bright.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

We have been seeing Dr Annie for at least five years. NO ONE could figure out why one of my twins was ALWAYS sick, the only time she was "normal" was when she was taking antibiotics and not always the same one, because they would quit working. Dr Annie was recommended to us and... Voila the kid is living a relatively a normal life. She was diagnosed with a immune defiency, recieves replacement IVs and she has not been sick, except for the normal viral stuff that goes around. Strangely enough Dr Annie has also found where the kiddo got it from and guess what, yup from me, things I have had difficulty with all my life are now understandable to me as well as manageable, it was very difficult to manage before. Highley recommended physician, polite, on time, shares her knowledge to make you an informed patient, thorough, detailed and just an all around great lady. THANK YOU DR ANNIE!

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff! Very helpful !!

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Dr. Annie Arrey-Mensah is an extremely knowledgeable doctor! It is rare to have the combination of a doctor who truly is an expert in her field and one that has a wonderful bedside manner. She genuinely cares about her patients and she will fight for them to have the care that they need ( I have seen it many times). Because of her skills and diagnostic ability I am still alive today; her sharp diagnostic skills and swift action saved my life on 2 occasions (when other doctors missed it). I am not the only person who can say this; I have sat in her lobby and talked to others that stated that they or their child is still alive today because of her. You may have to wait a bit longer to see her, but it is because of the care that she gives to her patients. That may not be a tradeoff you would prefer, but for me, the extra time is worth it to have an exceptional and caring doctor

Never Again

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I probably will never visit this Dr. again. I made an appointment with Dr. Mensah and instead of seeing her I met with the medical assistant, a nurse, and a med student in training. 3 sets of people asked me the same exact questions. Two hours later the med student made an incorrect diagnosis and I never even saw the Dr. I don't suggest coming here.

Parent

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Absolutely amazing physician and very nice staff. I have 2 young children who unfortunately has asthma and/or allergies. Under the care of Dr. Annie my children are controlled and do not have as many asthma attacks and allergies break downs as I've seen in the past under another allergist. My kids are comfortable and my husband even loves the office (he's hard to please). I appreciate the time spent explaining the conditions and issues with my children. I call the office and am able to speak to RN if I have questions. I could not be at a better office for the care of my children's needs.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

This doctor is very good at what she does. I can tell she has expert knowledge in her area of expertise. She always takes time to listens to the patients. I wish more doctors where like her. I feel right at home and comfortable talking with her on any subject. I trust her with my care. She is top on my list!

she's awesome

Posted on September 30th, 2010

She is u p to date on the latest protocols.Her staff are more than friendly and make y ou feel right at home.I've never waited in the waiting room more than like 4 minutes.She totally cares about my health and shares my joy as it improves and sadness and determintaion to set it right when I have a set back

Posted on March 23rd, 2017