Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Never Again show details Never Again
Apr 9th, 2015

I probably will never visit this Dr. again. I made an appointment with Dr. Mensah and instead of seeing her I met with the medical assistant, a nurse, and a med student in training. 3 sets of people asked me the same exact questions. Two hours later the med student made an incorrect diagnosis and I never even saw the Dr. I don't suggest coming here.

Parent show details Parent
Nov 16th, 2011

Absolutely amazing physician and very nice staff. I have 2 young children who unfortunately has asthma and/or allergies. Under the care of Dr. Annie my children are controlled and do not have as many asthma attacks and allergies break downs as I've seen in the past under another allergist. My kids are comfortable and my husband even loves the office (he's hard to please). I appreciate the time spent explaining the conditions and issues with my children. I call the office and am able to speak to RN if I have questions. I could not be at a better office for the care of my children's needs.

Aug 11th, 2011

This doctor is very good at what she does. I can tell she has expert knowledge in her area of expertise. She always takes time to listens to the patients. I wish more doctors where like her. I feel right at home and comfortable talking with her on any subject. I trust her with my care. She is top on my list!

she's awesome show details she's awesome
by Nancy May on Sep 30th, 2010

She is u p to date on the latest protocols.Her staff are more than friendly and make y ou feel right at home.I've never waited in the waiting room more than like 4 minutes.She totally cares about my health and shares my joy as it improves and sadness and determintaion to set it right when I have a set back