A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Bass, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Bass has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Bass, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 4 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Annie Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annie B. Bass practice?
Dr. Annie Bass practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Bass, Dr. Marianne Bass, Dr. Hanna Bass, Dr. Nan Bass, Dr. Maryann Bass, Dr. Nancy Bass, Dr. Hannelore Bass, Dr. Ana Bass