Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  J.K  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Bass is very professional, thorough and accurate with her work. Once you get in her office she gives you all attention. She helped me with my previous pregnancy, and I would highly recommend her. she is one of a kind!

|  The office staff was rude.....  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

They need to take a training class in customer service. These staff are rude. I don't mind seeing a smile once in a long while from any of them. Dr. Bass on the other hand is always very nice, and always has a smile on her face.Get a new set of people PLEASE!!!

|  DR. Bass  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Where do I begin. The doctor is wonderful but her staff is the pits! If you have to go through the staff to get to the doctor, good luck! I ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Apr 1st, 2009

The best doctor ever! She is very proactive and saved my life with an accurate diagnosis and quick action.

|  show details
May 24th, 2008

Dr. Bass has been my physician for over 6 years. She is the most courteous and caring physician I have ever met. She cared for me during both my pregnancies. I have recommended her to several friends and co-workers and they all adore her. Sometimes you may have to wait a little longer than other offices to be seen, but once you are with her you have Dr. Bass' full undivided attention, and that more than makes up for any delays. Dr. Bass is the BEST!!