Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kelly Roberts on Jun 24th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner and medical knowledge

by MRoberts on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr. Bass is wonderful! She is so caring and personal. She cared for me with my first two pregnancies. I was never concerned about anything. I moved to Atlanta and tried to find someone with her professionalism and care. Seven years later and I am still looking. You will love her.

Feb 12th, 2015

I wish she was still practicing

J.K show details J.K
Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Bass is very professional, thorough and accurate with her work. Once you get in her office she gives you all attention. She helped me with my previous pregnancy, and I would highly recommend her. she is one of a kind!

The office staff was rude..... show details The office staff was rude.....
Oct 25th, 2010

They need to take a training class in customer service. These staff are rude. I don't mind seeing a smile once in a long while from any of them. Dr. Bass on the other hand is always very nice, and always has a smile on her face.Get a new set of people PLEASE!!!

DR. Bass show details DR. Bass
by Citysearch User on Apr 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Where do I begin. The doctor is wonderful but her staff is the pits! If you have to go through the staff to get to the doctor, good luck! I ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Apr 1st, 2009

The best doctor ever! She is very proactive and saved my life with an accurate diagnosis and quick action.

May 24th, 2008

Dr. Bass has been my physician for over 6 years. She is the most courteous and caring physician I have ever met. She cared for me during both my pregnancies. I have recommended her to several friends and co-workers and they all adore her. Sometimes you may have to wait a little longer than other offices to be seen, but once you are with her you have Dr. Bass' full undivided attention, and that more than makes up for any delays. Dr. Bass is the BEST!!