A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Chang-Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang-Burns graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Chang-Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Myowin Chang-Burns MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annie M. Chang-Burns practice?
- Dr. Annie Chang-Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Annie Chang-Burns practices Internal Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists.