A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Chang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Annie Chang practice?
- Dr. Annie Chang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Annie Chang practices Ophthalmology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Denver, CO.
See Arvada Ophthalmologists.