A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annie Chang practice?
Dr. Annie Chang practices Ophthalmology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Arvada, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Ophthalmologists.