A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Chang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Annie Chang practice?
- Dr. Annie Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Annie Chang practices Ophthalmology near Arvada, CO.
See Arvada Ophthalmologists.