A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Chang is Excellent. Dr. Chang has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Annie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annie Chang practice?
Dr. Annie Chang practices Ophthalmology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Westminster, CO.
See Arvada Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Chang, Dr. Anabel Chang, Dr. Anya Chang, Dr. Deeann Chang, Dr. Hana Chang, Dr. Hanna Chang, Dr. Hannah Chang, Dr. Hannelore Chang