A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Cherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherian
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cherian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherian graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Cherian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Cherian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annie Cherian practice?
- Dr. Annie Cherian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Annie Cherian practices Psychiatry near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gulf Breeze, FL and Milton, FL.
See Pensacola Psychiatrists.