A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Cherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherian
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Cherian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherian graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Cherian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Cherian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annie Cherian practice?
- Dr. Annie Cherian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Annie Cherian practices Psychiatry near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gulf Breeze, FL and Milton, FL.
See Pensacola Psychiatrists.