A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Cherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherian graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Cherian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cherian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annie Cherian practice?
Dr. Annie Cherian practices Psychiatry near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Psychiatrists.