Dr. Annie Chiu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annie Chiu?

December 10th, 2016

Dr. Chiu is an artist. Very professional, impressive education and awards. No pressure. Friendly staff.

September 20th, 2011

Get in if you can!

Dr Chiu is one of those RARE dermatologists who has a personality you will fall in love with. I saw her after a divorce, wanting to do a few things to make myself feel more confident. She sat down to listen to what was going on with my life and what was bothering me. Gently, she came up with a no pressure plan to refresh my appeareance with a little injectables and a peel. The results are astounding. I get comments everywhere I go! Since then, I literally just walk in and say "make me pretty" and not worry, because you can trust Dr. Chiu, and her artist-like approach to fillers and botox completely. She is the BEST in town, and I've been to them ALL!

September 12th, 2011

The best dermatologist I've ever been to, bar none!

Dr. Chiu is a huge breath of fresh air for me. I have struggled most of my life with acne, and every single dermatologist before her has been a disappointment. The last one, in particular, spent a grand total of 5 minutes with me and was very cold. Dr. Chiu is the exact opposite! Although she's constantly booked with patients, she spends at least 15 minutes with me thoroughly going over all of my problems and concerns. Unlike most doctors, she is very easygoing and just so approachable. To mirror her, the office staff is also extremely nice and friendly. And to top it off, she truly is not out for your money. Not only does she understand the financial restraints of her patients, she goes out of her way to adjust to them. I could not recommend Dr. Chiu more! The only thing I have a gripe with is that because she is in such demand, she is rather pricey and an appointment with her can be at very inopportune times.

June 9th, 2011

Great experience

I went to see Dr Chiu after seeing my friend, whose skin looked gorgeous. I drove straight from the airport for an appointment! Boy was I just feeling haggard looking. She is funny, approachable, and exudes competence. I felt totally at ease as she broke down what could be done to give me a more 'refreshed' look. I chose some fillers and a peel. She is super gentle and I LOVED LOVED her work and how I look! Only drawback, I may become addicted! I'm bringing in my sister next week!

March 26th, 2011

Awesome experience!

Dr Chiu is the best dermatologist I have ever seen. I called in with a skin crisis a week before my wedding. She was patient, accomodating, and had various options for my issues. EVERYONE commented on my gorgeous skin at my wedding--thanks to Dr. Chiu. The official is beautiful, relaxing, and the staff are all super cheerful and nice. Go see her, you won't regret it! It is truly a really wonderful experience beginning to end.

February 16th, 2011

Best Dermatologist!

My friends and family all go see Dr. Chiu, she is extremely intelligent, gentle, and just a wonderful dermatologist. She removed a skin cancer on my husband, treated a wart on my son, and does all the other fun cosmetic stuff too. She is not your average dermatologist, she has an artistic eye--like a sculptor really! Her staff is also extremely upbeat and accomodating.

November 13th, 2010

Dr. Chiu is extremely smart and very nice and down to earth. I had a rash that was worsening badly, and she walked in the room and made a diagnosis within 2 minutes. She is honest and upfront, and is curteous. She also called me just to follow up to make sure I was doing better. I am very grateful.

October 27th, 2010

I went to see Dr Chiu for a bleeding bump on my face. I was very nervous, dislike doctors, hates needles. Also the office is decorated like a spa, making me question if this was the right place for me. However, Dr Chiu is extremely competent, confident, and has a friendly bedside manner that put me right at ease. She ended up finding a skin cancer, diagnosed it, answered all my questions, and did the surgery. She is thorough,absurdly well educated and qualified. I am a patient for life. Highly recommended!

July 25th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Chiu as a recommendation from a friend. I am in my early 40s and really felt like I was looking tired and old. I arrived at the office with so much anxiety. As soon as you see this doctor, she breezes into the room and puts you immediately at ease. She is warm, reassuring, and asked what was bothering me. She then went on to describe what changes occur with age, and how you can go about correcting it. I honestly thought I needed a facelift. But Dr. Chiu did serious magic with fillers and a tiny amount of botox. As a hart of needles, I will tell you hee touch is gentle and careful. She approached my face like a sculpter. I can't believe the difference!!! Go if you have ever contemplated cosmetic. She is low pressure and realistic about what can and cannot be done. I am hooked for life! Only thing is that I waited so long in the waiting room I thought they forgot me--but I forget all about that when I look in the mirror!

June 14th, 2010

Reviews are right!

Dr. Chiu is super nice, smart, and really approachable. I went there for some wierd looking moles and she reassured me greatly. I also had redness on my face that I have been dealing with for YEARS, that she finally made better. I love my visits to her office, her staff is super nice and the office is beautiful.

February 16th, 2010

Awesome!

I am so thrilled . . .I followed Dr. Chiu from Cedars to her new office and it is so nice and the staff is the nicest I have seen. As usual, Dr. Chiu is thorough, easy to talk to, and nice. She really takes the time to care about your problems, and is smart and well-spoken. I would recommend her to ANYONE!!!

January 12th, 2010

Skin Angel

Dr. Chiu is a skin angel. I have been to so many dermatologists, and in fact was turned off by going to another one because my experiences were so bad. But she explained everything, got me better, and just made me feel great. My father is a physician, and trust me, I know a good doctor when I see one. They are not easy to find.