A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Cooper, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Cooper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Ufr De Medecine Xavier Bichat, Paris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Cooper MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annie Cooper practice?
- Dr. Annie Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Annie Cooper practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.