Dr. Annie Cooper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
Poor management/Poor Service
Tried to make appt group of doctors, but their staff does not return phone calls and apparently doesn't care about possible new patients that need their services. If you have a need-DO NOT try and get in quick or expect attention from this group.

December 19th, 2014
Thank you for being there for me all of these years. You are truly one of the most compassionate and patient doctor that I have ever been to and you have made an incredible difference in my life.

July 17th, 2014
Insightful, intuitive and compassionate
I CANNOT say enough good things about my time with Dr. Cooper. She is both exceedingly caring, though not overly cautious, and super insightful - coming to realizations infinitely faster than I ever could and then helping feed them back in a way that makes sense to me. Her office is mostly grown adults, and so I as an 18 year old was worried about the nature of our interactions before I ever went in, but she treated me with respect and intellectual maturity that I have never seen in other psychiatrists who deal with teenagers. A wonderful, effective doctor!

August 1st, 2011
Easy to talk to
Dr. Cooper was highly recommended by my internist AND my gynecologist! When I called, a receptionist told me there was a long wait for appointments, but that she would put me on a wait list, and there was a good chance I could be seen much sooner. She called me back 2 days later with an appointment available the next day.Dr. Cooper is really easy to talk to. We covered a lot of ground in a few months and continue to do so. She gives me a lot of useful and accurate insights. I like that she interacts with me, yet she listens and remembers things that even I forgot! I think she is really the best!

July 26th, 2009
a smart, caring doctor
Dr. Cooper made me comfortable because she really listened and she seemed caring and concerned. She was perceptive and insightful and zeroed in very quickly on the main issues. She seems very knowledgeable and up to date on medications but does not push them on you.

May 20th, 2009
I would not go back
Physician changed my medications and it has been over a month and i have not been able to get a follow up call or appointment even though the medication change has caused additional problems